According to my blog, it's been 215 days since I've released a new version of Cecil
. That's too long.
This release fixes quite a bunch of bugs, and should be pretty much stable. Of course, feel free to prove me wrong in Bugzilla!
Cool new stuff since 0.4.3:
- Simplified API,
- Support for the PE32+ file format,
- Add infrastructure for working with debug symbols (that will ship with 0.6),
- Add support for resolving custom attributes containing enums defined in another assemblies,
- Support for function pointers,
- Started to support the -# heap and the Ptr tables,
- Add a Code enumeration to OpCodes so you can switch on the code instead of the string name,
- Add a MethodBody::Simplify method that will expand the macros opcode (turn br.s into br, and ldc.i4.2 to ldc.i4 with 2 as an operand for instance)
Where to download:
Dear users, please upgrade.